When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- You can save about 17% off the standard monthly cost of Peacock Premium with an annual membership.
- The ad-supported plan costs $50 a year, and the ad-free plan is $100 a year.
- Peacock Premium includes access to popular series and movies, as well as original content.
Peacock Premium is a subscription streaming service with access to a growing library of NBC shows, Universal movies, and original series. The platform offers monthly payment plans starting at $5, but you can get a discount if you opt for one of the service's annual plans instead.
The standard monthly cost for the ad-supported Peacock Premium plan is $5/month, and the ad-free Peacock Premium Plus plan is $10/month. If you pay for 12 months with a monthly subscription that comes out to $60 for Peacock Premium or $120 for Peacock Premium Plus.
But, if you sign up for an annual plan, you can pay around 17% less. The annual rate for Peacock Premium is $50, and the annual rate for Peacock Premium Plus is $100. That's a yearly savings of up to $20 compared to the monthly plan.
Peacock Premium members get ad-supported access to the entire Peacock catalog with thousands of hours of popular series, movies, exclusive content, and sports. Meanwhile, Peacock Premium Plus offers on-demand streaming without ads. That said, though Peacock Premium Plus is primarily commercial-free, a small selection of titles and live events may still include ads.
For more information about Peacock, check out Insider's full breakdown of what Peacock offers.
How to save up to $20 with an annual subscription to Peacock Premium
- Visit the Peacock website, enter your email address, and click "Get Started."
- Scroll down and click "See Annual Plans" on the bottom right of the webpage.
- Click "Get Premium" or "Get Premium Plus," depending on which plan you want.
- Fill out the requested information and click "Create Account."
- Next, fill out your payment information.
- Your shopping cart will reflect the discounted rate for the Peacock Premium annual plan.
Your subscription to Peacock will auto-renew after one year, so make sure to cancel your subscription if you no longer want the streaming service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free trial for Peacock Premium?
Even though Peacock Premium no longer offers new members a free trial, you can stream a limited library of content without signing up for a Premium Plan. The free, ad-supported Peacock catalog features more than 7,500 hours worth of movies and TV shows, including select seasons of hit series like "The Office" and "Parks and Recreation."
What are the best movies and TV shows on Peacock Premium?
Peacock Premium includes access to over 15,000 hours of movies, TV shows, and originals. The rotating library of films includes hit franchises like "Harry Potter" and "John Wick." For more information about the streaming service, check out Insider's full review of Peacock Premium.
Popular movies currently available on Peacock Premium include:
- "The Boss Baby: Family Business"
- "The Proposal"
- "Bad Boys"
- "A Nightmare on Elm Street"
- "Shark Tale"
- "Bruce Almighty"
- "The Goonies"
- "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
- "Fast & Furious"
Popular TV shows currently available on Peacock Premium include:
- "The Office"
- "Dr. Death"
- "Parks and Recreation"
- "Pawn Stars"
- "Modern Family"
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
- "America's Got Talent"
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine"