When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday is next week, but Walmart isn't waiting until then to offer steep discounts on a wide range of goods.
- Walmart, like Amazon, Best Buy, and Target, offers big price drops on everything, including the latest Samsung TVs, speakers, headphones, laptops, gaming gear, and more during the shopping season.
- See more: How to get a free 15-day trial of Walmart Plus, Walmart's Amazon Prime-like membership.
- Read Insider Reviews' Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
While Walmart's final lead-up sale kicks off November 25 at 7 p.m. EST online, shoppers can already take advantage of many discounts now. Tech from Samsung is deeply discounted, including smartphones, TVs, and soundbars — and we also found great discounts on robot vacuums, speakers, and more. While these are solid markdowns, we expect to see better doorbusters come Black Friday — though, those will be harder to snag due to increased interest and competition from other shoppers.
Of course, if you want to shop in-person on Black Friday, stores open at 5 a.m. on November 27.
Below, you'll find the highlights from Walmart's pre-Black Friday deals, plus how we picked the best deals.
Best early Black Friday 2020 deals from Walmart
- Get up to 50% off women's clothing
- Get up to 40% off men's clothing
- Get up to 40% off baby and kid's clothing
- Get up to 40% off shoes
How we select the best Black Friday deals at Walmart
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, from brands we've tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research price history thoroughly, to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.