- Insider rounds up the latest people moves in venture capital in a weekly column.
- Uncork Capital has hired Susan Liu and Tripp Jones to further the firm's investing strategy.
- Matthieu Hafemeister, a fintech investor, is out at Andreessen Horowitz.
- See more stories on Insider's business page.
- Craft Ventures, an early-stage venture firm in San Francisco, has closed $1.12 billion in new funds and promoted four employees to spend that money. The new partners are Brian Murray, who is also chief operating officer, Lainy Painter, Michael Tam, and Bryan Rosenblatt, who we named to our list of top seed investors.
- Uncork Capital recently added two partners, Susan Liu and Tripp Jones, to help the firm cover the bases as it goes beyond seed investing and backs companies at a later stage, Forbes' Alex Konrad reports.
- Matthieu Hafemeister is out at Andreessen Horowitz but hasn't strayed far. The fintech investor left to become head of growth at a portfolio company, Jeeves, which is creating expense-management software for global startups. "I've seen & invested in a lot of rocketships through my 4 years @a16z & Jeeves is best in class," he tweeted.
Read the original article on Business Insider