- How the attempted coup at the US Capitol unfolded in real time, resulting in Congress staying through the night to certify President-elect Joe Biden's election win.
- Despite growing pressure to remove President Donald Trump from office, Vice President Mike Pence opposes 25th Amendment efforts to do so, VP advisors tell Insider.
- There's a reckoning coming for the congressional police force that allowed the worst breach of the US Capitol since the British burned the building down in 1814.
- Photos show the aftermath of an unprecedented and destructive siege on the US Capitol that left four rioters dead.
- All the actions big tech companies have taken against Trump following the US Capitol siege.
Read the original article on Business Insider