When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- Now through October 28, Hulu is offering a rare chance to save on its Live TV plan.
- New and returning subscribers can save $10 a month for their first three months.
- That brings the monthly cost down to $55.
Hulu + Live TV is a comprehensive streaming service offering over 75 live channels and all of Hulu's on-demand movies and shows. Typically, it costs at least $65 a month - and deals for it don't come by often.
Through October 28, however, new and eligible returning subscribers can knock $10 off each month for their first three months, for a total of $30 in savings. You can even get a free one-week trial before committing to pay.
This offer is for the ad-supported Hulu + Live TV Basic plan only. After your discounted three months are over, you'll be charged full price until you cancel. You can find more details about Hulu's various live TV plans in our guide.
How to get the Hulu + Live TV deal
- Create a Hulu account if you're a new subscriber, or log in to your existing one if you're returning.
- Sign up for the Hulu Basic + Live TV plan before 11:59 p.m. PT on October 28.
- You'll pay $55 a month for your first three months.
Who is eligible to get the Hulu + Live TV deal?
The offer is available to new and returning subscribers who have not had Hulu in the past three months. The free one-week trial is only available to those who have not taken advantage of the service's free trial in the last 12 months.
What other Hulu deals are available right now?
Right now, the only other ongoing offer is the Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus bundle deal. By combining all three services, you can secure a massive library of content for as little as $14 a month.
New subscribers interested in Hulu's on-demand service can also take advantage of one of the longest free trial periods on the market. Unlike the seven-day trial you get for live TV, Hulu's Basic and Premium on-demand services come with a 30-day free trial.