- You can zoom out on your Apple Watch by enabling the Zoom function in your watch's settings.
- Once you enable zoom, it's easy to zoom in and out on your Apple Watch by double tapping the screen with two fingers at the same time.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
An Apple Watch is a pretty amazing device, fitting impressive technology into a small package and offering access to an array of software, data, and content kept on a paired iPhone.
However, due to the small size of its screen, it's often hard to see what you're looking at on your Apple Watch face.
The good news is that you can easily zoom in and out on your Apple Watch, getting a clear view quickly and then returning to the full view.
Here's how to do it.
How to zoom out on your Apple Watch
First, you have to enable the zoom function on your Apple Watch.
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Tap the "General" tab.
3. Then tap the "Accessibility" tab.
4. Now tap "Zoom" and toggle its switch to the "on" position.
Now you can quickly zoom in on your Apple Watch by double tapping the screen with two fingers.
While zoomed in, pan by dragging your fingers around the screen or turning the digital crown on the side of the watch. To zoom even closer, double tap on the screen, holding and dragging up on the second tap.
To zoom out on the Apple Watch, double tap on the screen with two fingers and release after the second tap.