When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill will be streamed live on September 12, exclusively through the ESPN+ streaming service.
- Women's strawweight fighters Michelle Waterson and Angela Hill will go head-to-head in the main event.
- The bout between Waterson and Hill replaces a previously scheduled match between Thiago Santos and Glover Teixeira, which was postponed after Teixeira tested positive for COVID-19.
- Prelims are set to start at 5 p.m. ET and the main card is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. ET.
- Every UFC Fight Night event is included with an ESPN+ subscription, which costs $5.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
UFC women's strawweight contenders Michelle Waterson and Angela Hill will headline this weekend's Fight Night on September 12.
The event was originally supposed to be headlined by a light heavyweight fight between Thiago Santos and Glover Teixeira, but that match was postponed after Teixeria tested positive for COVID-19. Santos vs. Glover will now take place on October 3.
UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill will stream exclusively on ESPN+ starting at 5 p.m. ET on September 12. While UFC pay-per-view matches, like the upcoming UFC 253, normally cost $64.99, every UFC Fight Night event is available as part of a $5.99 monthly ESPN+ subscription.
UFC has committed to holding its events without fans due to the coronavirus pandemic and the organization has least 18 different safety precautions for staff, including advanced medical screenings, regular testing, temperature checks, and social distancing guidelines.
Updated on 9/10/2020 by Steven Cohen: This article has been revised to include details for the UFC Fight Night event scheduled for September 12.
Here's the match schedule for UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill
Prelims — 5 p.m. ET, 2 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- Matt Schnell versus Tyson Nam [Flyweight]
- Julia Avila versus Sijara Eubanks [Women's Bantamweight]
- Matt Frevola versus Roosevelt Roberts [Lightweight]
- Brok Weaver versus Jalin Turner [Catchweight]
- Bryan Barberena versus Anthony Ivy [Welterweight]
- Sabina Mazo versus Justine Kish [Women's Flyweight]
Main Card — 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- Billy Quarantillo versus Kyle Nelson [Featherweight]
- Bobby Green versus Alan Patrick [Lightweight]
- Ed Herman versus Mike Rodriguez [Light Heavyweight]
- Roxanne Modafferi versus Andrea Lee [Women's Flyweight]
- Ottman Azaitar versus Khama Worthy [Lightweight]
- Michelle Waterson versus Angela Hill [Women's Strawweight]
How to watch UFC Fight Night matches on ESPN+
UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill will be streamed live exclusively on ESPN+.
ESPN+ subscribers can watch every UFC Fight Night event live and also gain access to a huge catalog of classic UFC matches and recent highlights. ESPN+ costs $5.99 per month or $49.99 for a full year, and it's available as an app on most mobile and streaming devices. Here's a full breakdown of additional features and details for ESPN+.
Leading up to major PPV events, ESPN+ typically offers a special deal that bundles one UFC PPV fight and an annual ESPN+ subscription for a total of $84.98. This bundle deal gives you an overall discount of $30 if you plan on following the UFC closely for the rest of the year.
In addition to ESPN+, you can occasionally watch UFC Fight Night events on the standard ESPN network through various cable and satellite packages. ESPN is also available as a channel through several live TV streaming services, including Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV, and Youtube TV. With that said, UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs. Hill will not be broadcast on the ESPN network.