When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday is happening on November 27 and Sephora will be heavily discounting some of its best beauty products.
- Sephora's Black Friday Sale will have deep discounts of up to 50% off on some of our favorite brands of all time.
- We're also keeping tabs on Black Friday deals available online at Amazon, Target, Walmart, The Home Depot, and more. See our guide to the best overall Black Friday deals here.
- To potentially save even more, visit Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date Sephora coupons and promo codes.
This year, Sephora is offering discounts on some of its bestselling brands, cult-favorite products, and gift sets. Below, we're keeping track of the best deals offered on Black Friday and Cyber Monday so you don't have to. You can find our guide to the best overall Black Friday deals here, and the best competing Black Friday 2020 deals at Ulta here.
Best early Sephora Black Friday Deals 2020
These early discounts aren't technically associated with Sephora's Black Friday sale, but they're great deals nonetheless. Get a head start on your shopping with some of the best discounts going on now.
How do we select Black Friday deals from Sephora?
- We only choose products that meet our standards for coverage. These items come from trusted brands that we know and use or have tested.
- The deals price must be better than the retail price or the normal sale price, and if we write about it, we've made sure it's not available somewhere else for cheaper.
When does Sephora's Black Friday sale start?
What is Sephora's return policy?
Sephora's return policy typically gives you 30 days from the purchase date to return something new or gently used for a refund. Within 60 days, you'll be refunded with store credit.
Can I shop at the Sephora store near me?
As of now, Sephora will likely be closed on Thanksgiving. Though stores have opened at 6 a.m. EST in the past on Black Friday, we aren't yet sure of Sephora's hours for 2020. In general, we recommend shopping online for public health reasons and to skip the long and slow lines.
What should I buy from Sephora this Black Friday?
Typically, Sephora has deep discounts on giftable bundles and new brands, its in-house collection, and brands with universal appeal and name recognition such as Kiehl's, Mario Badescu, and Briogeo. And while the discounts may not be as deep, you'll likely see some of the year's best deals on rarely-discounted products like Drunk Elephant, Laneige, La Mer, and Dyson tools — especially in bundles.
However, we'd advise exercising caution with bundles. Unless you'll genuinely use each product — or you're gifting it — the discount may not be better than just buying the one or two items you really want.
Lastly, since many folks will be buying gifts online this year, we'd recommend ordering any gifts from major retailers like Sephora sooner than later.
How does Sephora stand up to the competition on Black Friday?
Nordstrom, Sephora, and Ulta tend to price-match, but Ulta can edge them out with slightly lower prices on select items thanks to in-cart coupons that price-matching algorithms don't pick up. Sephora will likely have the best and most varied products on sale, while Ulta may have somewhat lower prices on a handful of items. Nordstrom is the best play if all else is equal and you want an especially lenient return policy.
You can also sign up for Sephora's Beauty Insider rewards program to make your purchases work harder for you with rewards and samples.