Biden will leave decision about who gets the coronavirus vaccine first up to public health experts and scientists, his COVID-19 advisor says
- Last week, Pfizer and BioNTech filed for emergency authorization of their coronavirus vaccine with the Food and Drug Administration.
- Once a vaccine is authorized, the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will go through the information on the vaccine and vote on whether to "recommend the vaccine and, if so, who should receive it."
- Dr. Celine Gounder, a member of Joe Biden's COVID-19 advisory board, told CNN on Friday that Biden "is leaving it to the public health experts and scientists to figure out how best to allocate the limited supply first."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Dr. Celine Gounder, a member of Joe Biden's COVID-19 advisory board, told CNN on Friday that public health experts and scientists will decide who among the groups that will be prioritized will get it first when a limited supply of vaccine is available.
"That's where it gets a bit more political and, frankly, this is where the President-elect is leaving it to the public health experts and scientists to figure out how best to allocate the limited supply first," Gounder told CNN.
Last week, Pfizer and BioNTech filed for emergency authorization of their coronavirus vaccine with the Food and Drug Administration. Pfizer announced that its vaccine had a 95% efficacy rate in its final-stage clinical trials.
Once a vaccine is authorized, the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) will go through the information on the vaccine and vote on whether to "recommend the vaccine and, if so, who should receive it," according to the committee.
According to the ACIP, healthcare personnel, essential workers, people at high-risk, and senior citizens at the age of 65 or older are the four groups the committee is "possibly" recommending to get the vaccine early if supply is limited.
Public health experts have suggested a variety of frameworks as to who should get the vaccine first.
According to a report by public health experts at Johns Hopkins University based on data available in August, "Those most essential in sustaining the ongoing COVID-19 response," "those at greatest risk of severe illness and death, and their caregivers," and "those most essential to maintaining core societal functions" are the group so individuals recommended for priority access for the vaccine.
The Supreme Court refused to get involved in the case of a Louisiana pastor who ignored the governor’s order banning large gatherings
- US Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito on Friday declined to become involved in a case that took aim at Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, The Monroe Star-News reported.
- In the spring, Central, Louisiana, Pastor Tony Spell openly violated Edwards's order prohibiting gatherings larger than 10 people.
- Spell sued local and state officials, claiming the order was in violation of his First Amendment rights, also claiming he had been harassed by officials according to the Associated Press.
- "The reasonable, legal mitigation measures have been necessary to protect the people of Louisiana from unchecked spread of the coronavirus," Bel Edwards, a Democrat, said in a statement Saturday.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
US Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito on Friday declined to hear a petition brought forth by a Louisiana pastor who claimed Gov. John Bel Edwards' order meant to stem the spread of COVID-19 was in violation of his First Amendment rights.
In the spring, Tony Spell the pastor at the Life Tabernacle Church in Central, Louisiana, had ignored Edwards' stay-at-home order that prohibited gatherings larger than 10, even busing in individuals from neighboring towns to attend church services, according to the Monroe News-Star.
At the time, Spell said he had defied Edwards' stay-at-home order in the spring because "the Lord told us to," according to the report. As Insider previously reported, Spell held services of approximately 1,000 people while the order was in place.
The pastor was later arrested and charged with a misdemeanor in relation to an altercation with a counter-protester, according to the News-Star. On another occasion, he also led a protest against Edwards outside the governor's mansion in Baton Rouge, according to the report.
"Throughout the course of this pandemic, I have let science and data inform the many difficult decisions I have made regarding gathering sizes and other mitigation measures to slow the spread of COVID," Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, a Democrat, said in a statement Saturday, acknowledging Alito's refusal to become involved.
"I have taken no such decisions lightly," he said. "The reasonable, legal mitigation measures have been necessary to protect the people of Louisiana from unchecked spread of the coronavirus, which would limit hospitals' ability to deliver care. I am thankful that the United States Supreme Court denied this effort to overturn these mitigation efforts."
As the Associated Press reported, in addition to rejecting to hear out the dispute, Alito also neglected to ask Louisiana officials to respond and to refer the case to the entire court. Alito's rejection comes after lower courts previously ruled against Spell, who sued local and state officials regarding the order after he claimed he was harassed by officials.
"For months I have spoken and prayed with leaders of many faiths as we have navigated this pandemic together," Bel Edwards added. "I know how difficult this time has been for them and I am deeply appreciative of their commitment to practice their faiths even under trying circumstances and with the health of their congregations in mind."
Rep. Jim Clyburn says that Biden should select more Black appointees for high-ranking administration posts
- Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, a close ally of Joe Biden, said that the president-elect has fallen short in nominating Black figures to top positions in the administration, according to The Hill.
- "From all I hear, Black people have been given fair consideration," Clyburn told The Hill. "But there is only one Black woman so far ... I want to see where the process leads to, what it produces. But so far it's not good."
- Black voters overwhelmingly backed Biden in both the Democratic primaries and the general election, and many lawmakers and activists would like to see Black figures represented in key Cabinet positions.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Democratic Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina, the highest-ranking Black lawmaker in Congress and a close ally of Joe Biden, said that the president-elect has fallen short in nominating Black figures to top positions in the administration, according to The Hill.
Clyburn, the House Majority Whip, said in a recent interview with Hill columnist Juan Williams that Black Americans, who catapulted Biden from the presidential primaries to a general election win against President Donald Trump, have not been well represented in the early picks for Cabinet or senior-level posts.
In the interview, Clyburn praised Linda Thomas-Greenfield, the veteran diplomat who was nominated to serve as US Ambassador to the United Nations but was concerned that there have not been more Black picks, especially among Black females.
"From all I hear, Black people have been given fair consideration," Clyburn told Williams. "But there is only one Black woman so far ... I want to see where the process leads to, what it produces. But so far it's not good."
The blunt criticism is especially notable because Clyburn's endorsement played an outsized role in helping Biden win the South Carolina Democratic Primary decisively, giving him much-needed momentum after lackluster performances in the Iowa Caucuses and New Hampshire primary earlier this year. The South Carolina brought the former vice president's candidacy back to life, translating to a slew of Super Tuesday wins, including unexpected victories in states like Massachusetts and Texas.
Forming the cabinet
There are already a number of historic players who are already helping shape Biden's presidency.
Biden, who will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021, named much of his national security team last week, which included Thomas-Greenfield, along with Antony Blinken as the designate for Secretary of State and Alejandro Mayorkas as the nominee for Secretary of Homeland Security. Mayorkas is Cuban-American and would be the first Latino to lead the Department of Homeland Security.
Congressman Cedric Richmond of Louisiana, a close ally of Clyburn and the former head of the Congressional Black Caucus, will step down from his House seat in the coming weeks to join the Biden administration as the director of the White House Office of Public Engagement. In his role, Richmond will serve as a senior advisor to Biden, working as a liaison between the White House and Capitol Hill.
Senator Kamala Harris of California, the vice president-elect, will become the first Black and Indian-American woman in US history to ascend to the executive branch.
Clyburn, however, would like to see more Black nominees as the administration is built over the next few weeks and months.
He is pushing for Ohio Rep. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, a well-respected lawmaker who's served in the House since 2008, to become the country's next Secretary of Agriculture. In a recent interview with Politico, Fudge made her case for being nominated for the position.
"When you look at what African American women did in particular in this election, you will see that a major part of the reason that this Biden-Harris team won was because of African American women," she said. "I do believe that because of my work with some of the other ag[riculture] groups, my being from Ohio — where ag is huge — I think [winning support] is not going to be a problem."
Despite representing an urban district anchored in Cleveland, Clyburn said that Fudge would be well-positioned to take on the role.
"Eighty percent of Agriculture Department's work has nothing to do with farming," Clyburn said to The Hill. "It is food stamps, nutrition, building schools in rural areas, making sure people have broadband, and tele-health programs."
Clyburn is also lobbying for 2020 South Carolina Senate nominee Jaime Harrison to run the Democratic National Committee.
Harrison, a former aide to Clyburn, raised over $100 million in his high-profile, but unsuccessful bid to defeat GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, but he is now a familiar face to millions of people across the country.
"We can't leave our young talent behind on the battlefield," Clyburn said in the interview.
Clyburn also pushed for former Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown to lead the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and advocated for California Attorney General Xavier Becerra, the first Latino to serve in the position, to become US Attorney General.
An official with the Biden-Harris transition noted that 46% of its staffers are people of color, with women making up a majority of the staff.
"He has only announced a few White House staff and cabinet nominees to this point, and his success in finding diverse voices to develop and implement his policy vision to tackle our nation's toughest challenges will be clear when our full slate of appointees and nominees is complete," the official stated in an email to The Hill.
Cyber Monday Apple AirPods deals slash nearly $60 off AirPods Pro, and $50 off AirPods with Wired Charging or with Wireless Charging
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Apple's AirPods and AirPods Pro are two of the most popular and acclaimed tech accessories today, and are worth buying even when there isn't a Cyber Monday deal. Luckily for you, we're already seeing Cyber Monday AirPods deals well ahead of the shopping event itself, on Saturday and Sunday, at multiple retailers.
Because of just how popular AirPods are across the globe, we recommend making a decision quickly on whether you'd like to buy a pair. AirPods deals go in and out of stock quite often during these shopping days, so you never know when shipments might be delayed due to shortages.
The best Cyber Monday Apple AirPods deals
How we choose the best Cyber Monday deals
- We only select products that meet our high standard of coverage, and that we've either used ourselves for review or researched using our own tech editorial experience.
- We will suss out the best prices among top retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and Walmart and only include the deals that are better than all others offered (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- All deals will be at least 20% off, with the occasional exception for products that are rarely discounted or provide an outsized value.
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
It's easy to get overwhelmed by the mass of Cyber Monday deals that November brings every year. This year, the event falls on November 30, during which you can expect to see major players like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy to drop tons of excellent deals alongside retail startups we love, like Leesa, Brooklinen, Bombas, and Tommy John.
We're keeping track of all the online stores participating in Cyber Monday 2020 to help you plan out your shopping hit list before the event rolls around. Check back here for updates as more deals are released today and through the rest of the week.
- Amazon: Save with Amazon's Black Friday deals, with new deals added every day. Read our round-up of the best deals here.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Save on small appliances for your home and kitchen along with vacuums during the Cyber Monday sale. New deals are featured daily.
- Best Buy: Save on computers, TVs, gaming gear, and so much more with Best Buy this Cyber Monday.
- Chewy: Save up to 50% off pet products now through December 1.
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Up to 50% off select items and 25% off your entire order. Read our round-up of the best deals here.
- JCPenney: Save an extra 30% on orders of $75 or more with code JOYFUL42.
- Kohl's: Save an extra 20% in-stores and online with code YOUGET20. Read our round-up of the best deals here.
- Lowe's: Save up to $700 on major appliances, plus up to 50% off home decor, smart home tech, tools, and more.
- Macy's: Shop new sales updated regularly from the retailer's site. Current ongoing specials include 60% off coats for men and women and pajamas for $20 or less.
- Petco: Save up to 65% off pet essentials.
- Target: Save big on tech, home goods, TVs, and more. Read our round-up of the best deals here.
- The Home Depot: Save on appliances, tools, holiday decor, and more through December 2. Ads and upcoming deals can be previewed via The Home Depot app.
- Walmart: Save with Walmart's Deals for Days on tech, home goods, and more. Read our round-up of the best deals here.
- Apple: Get an Apple Gift Card of up to $150 on eligible products through November 30.
- B&H Photo: Save big on cameras, accessories, and other accessories.
- Bose: Save up to 50% on headphones, speakers, and more.
- Dell: Save on Dell computers, TVs, gaming gear, and more with new doorbusters being released daily at 11 a.m. ET.
- GoPro: Save $200 when you buy the Hero9 Bundle with a 1-year GoPro subscription.
- HP: Save on laptops, printers, monitors, accessories, and more with flash sales and doorbuster deals being added daily.
- JBL: Save 10% to 60% off select speakers, headphones, and more.
- LG: Save up to $1,700 on select TVs through November 30.
- Master & Dynamic: Save up to 25% sitewide and the brand will donate 5% to City Harvest.
- Microsoft: Select Surface devices are on sale now. Also save on PCs, Xbox games, and more.
- Nomad: Save 30% on everything.
- PhoneSoap: Save 20% on phone sanitizers and get free shipping with the code HOLIDAY20.
- Samsung: Save on Galaxy phones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy Buds Live, TVs, gaming monitors, and more.
- Sonos: Save $100 on select products, including the Sonos Move and Sonos Beam, through November 30.
- Speck: Take 25% off sitewide; some exclusions apply.
- UrbanEars: Save up to 50% on select headphones and speakers through November 30.
- Verizon: Save on smartphones, wearables, headphones, and other accessories.
- 1-800-Flowers: Save up to 40% on select items.
- Allswell: Take 25% off sitewide (excluding the Allswell mattress) with code TURKEY25 through November 30.
- Autonomous: Save 20% on select items until 3 a.m. EST on November 29.
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything in stores and online.
- Avocado: Save $50 on throws, adjustable bed frames, sheets, and duvets through November 30.
- Baked by Melissa: Save up to 30% on cupcake assortments.
- Baloo: Take 30% off all weighted bedding with code HOLIDAY30.
- Boll & Branch: Get 25% off orders of $150+.
- The Bouqs Co.: Get 20% off and free shipping with code CYBERMONDAY.
- Brandless: Save up to $50 on select bundles through December 1.
- Brooklinen: Get 20% off sitewide.
- Burrow: Save 10% sitewide.
- CB2: Save 15% off purchases of $100+, 20% off purchases of $1,999+, and 25% off purchases of $3,999+ with code SAVEMORE.
- The Company Store: Save 20% sitewide and up to 40% on select items using code BLKFRIDAY20.
- Coop Home Goods: Save 15% sitewide or 20% on orders $300+ with code SWEETDREAMS.
- Crane and Canopy: Save 20% on everything, including bedding, sheets, and decor with code YAY20.
- Crate & Barrel: Up to 30% off select holiday home items and up to 20% off toys.
- Crowd Cow: Get free bacon when you order a holiday ham through November 30.
- DreamCloud: Get $200 off the Luxury Hybrid and a free set including two pillows, a mattress protector, and a luxury sheet set.
- Dyson: Several popular Dyson vacuum models are up to 40% off through November 28. Read our round-up of the best deals here.
- Field Company: Save up to 40% off skillets. Buy one, get one half off with code BOGOHO. Buy two, get one free with code B2G1. Buy three, get two free with code B3G2.
- Framebridge: Get 20% off orders of $50 or more with code BF20.
- Fully: Take 15% off every desk, including standing desk and home office chairs.
- Goby: Take 25% off your order of two toothbrush kits or more now through November 29.
- Gravity Blankets: Save 20% sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY2020.
- Great Jones: Get 20% off all orders over $100.
- Happiest Baby: Save 25% on the favorite Snoo bassinet.
- Hedley & Bennett: Take 20% off orders over $50, 25% off orders over $100, and 30% off orders over $200, plus get a free mask with any order over $50.
- Horchow: Up to 40% off, plus free shipping on orders over $50 with code HOLIDAY.
- The Inside: Take 20% off sitewide.
- iRobot: Save up to $200 on new Roomba vacuums through December 5.
- Keurig: Save 30% on coffee makers and accessories and 25% off K-Cups with code BF2020 through November 29.
- Made In: Get up to 30% off cookware, knives, and kitchen accessories.
- Material: Take 25% off through December 1.
- Michaels: Save up to 70% through November 28.
- Miku: Save $50 on a Miku Smart Baby Monitor with free shipping starting November 25.
- Monica and Andy: Save up 30% off everything and 60% on select styles.
- Nutribullet: Get 25% off your entire order with code GETGIFTING.
- Our Place: Save $50 on the bestselling Always Pan with code SUPERSALE.
- Otherland: Save up to 35% on all candles.
- OXO: Save 20% on bakeware from now through November 30.
- Parachute: Get 20% off sitewide through November 30.
- Pottery Barn: Save up to 20%, plus get free shipping on orders of $79+ with the code THANKFUL.
- ReserveBar: Save up to 40%.
- Ruggable: Save 20% off sitewide with code BFCM20.
- Sardel: Take 20% off sitewide.
- Shark: Up to $180 off cordless and robot vacuums.
- The Sill: Save up to 50% off a special Black Friday Sale collection.
- Simplehuman: Save up to 25% on kitchen and bathroom bestsellers through November 30.
- Snowe: Save 20% on orders $100+ with free shipping.
- Stanley: Take 25% off sitewide through December 7.
- Sur la Table: Save up to 55% on cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, small appliances, and more.
- Treatlife: Save 20% on smart lighting products through November 30.
- Tushy: Save 15% on all bidets through November 29 and score free shipping with code FREESHIP.
- Veestro: Take 35% off with code THANKFUL.
- Vitamix: Save up to $100 on blenders through November 30.
- Wayfair: Get up to 80% off GE appliances and furniture — new deals are added every day.
- West Elm: Save up to 50% on bedding, rugs, decor, and more. Also, you can get an extra 20% off clearance items with code EXTRA20.
- Williams-Sonoma: Save up to 50% on everything with an extra 20% off clearance with code EXTRA.
- World Market: Up to 40% off holiday decor, clothing, toys, and more.
- Allswell: Save 25% on everything except the original Allswell mattress through November 30 with code TURKEY25.
- Awara: Save $300 off any mattress, plus 25% accessories.
- Amerisleep: Save 30% on mattresses and get two free pillows plus free delivery with the code BF30.
- Bear: Get 20% off a Bear mattress and a free gift set with purchase; the gift set includes a sheet set and 2 Cloud pillows.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Through November 29, save 25% sitewide and 50% on sheets with code BLACKFRIDAY25.
- Casper: Save 30% on bundles, 15% on mattresses, and 10% on everything else.
- Eight Sleep: Save $250 on the Pod Pro and get 20% off accessories — you'll need to enter your email though.
- Helix: Use code BLACKFRIDAY100 to get $100 off any mattress and two free pillows.
- Layla: Save $200 on mattresses and get free two pillows, a free sheet set, and a free mattress protector with every mattress purchase now through November 30.
- Leesa: Save up to $500 on Leesa mattresses and get 2 free pillows with purchase.
- Nectar: Get a mattress protector, sheets set, and premium pillows included with every mattress purchase.
- Purple: Save up to $500 on a mattress + sleep bundle.
- Saatva: Save $200 on any purchase of $1000 or more.
- Serta: Save up to $400 on an iComfort Mattress.
- Tempur-Pedic: Save 40% on the Tempur Essential Mattress and 40% on all Tempur Toppers.
- Tuft & Needle: Save 10% sitewide from Tuft & Needle from now through November 25.
- Amazon Music Unlimited: New subscribers get 3 months free.
- Hulu: Save 65% on the regular price of ad-supported Hulu. Spend $2 for 12 months, then $6/month afterward — you can cancel any time.
- Peacock: Save 20% on Peacock Premium.
- Sling TV: Buy one month of SLING, get one month free, and get a free AirTV Mini streaming device with a Sling subscription.
- Tidal: Get TIDAL Premium for $1 for 4 months, or TIDAL HiFi for $2 for 4 months.
- Roku: Get select channels like Showtime, Starz, and Epix for just 99 cents per month on The Roku Channel through November 30.
- & Other Stories: Get 25% off everything both in stores and online.
- Adidas: Save up to 50% on thousands of items.
- Aldo: Save up to 50% on select styles and 25% off brand new collections.
- Allen Edmonds: Save $150 on all boots and get an extra 30% off sale styles (reflects in-cart).
- Alleyoop: Save 20% sitewide, plus get a free tote with purchase of $70 or more through November 30.
- Andrew Marc: Get an extra 30% off sitewide with code BLKFRI.
- Aurate: Use code STUFFED to get 20% off orders under $400 or 25% off orders over $400.
- Banana Republic: Save 50% on everything and an extra 10% off with a Gap Inc. credit card and code BRC10.
- BareMinerals: Save 25% sitewide with code FAVEFRIDAY.
- BaubleBar: Save 30% sitewide with code BB30.
- Beau Ties Ltd: 60% off sneakers, 50% off pocket squares and ties, and 25% off leather belts.
- BeautyBio: Save 30% sitewide with code GLO30.
- Bloomingdale's: Save 25% on regular- and sale-priced items and 50% on clearance items through November 28.
- Bombas: Save 20% off sitewide by using the promo code CHEER20 at checkout.
- Bonobos: Get 30% off sitewide plus free shipping with code FRIDAYWEEK.
- Candid: Save $500 on treatment when you pre-purchase aligners.
- Carter's: Save up to 60% on clothes for kids.
- Catbird: Save 15% sitewide through November 30.
- Caudalie: Get 20% off sitewide and up to 45% off premium offers.
- Clarks: Save 50% on your entire purchase with code CYBER.
- Coach: Get 30% off full-price styles with code THANKS30.
- Cole Haan: Save 50% on almost everything sitewide — prices are marked.
- Columbia: 50% off select styles.
- Converse: Take 50% off boots and 25% off everything else through November 29 with code CYBERWEEK.
- Crocs: Save 30% sitewide or get even more savings on doorbusters.
- Cubcoats: Save up to 50% on certain designs.
- Dagne Dover: Take 20% off everything with the code SHINEBRIGHT at checkout.
- Dermstore: Save up to 30% on over 200 brands, plus earn double Dermstore Rewards points on select brands with code SHARETHELOVE through November 30.
- DevaCurl: Save 30% sitewide with code BLACKFRIYAY.
- Everlane: Take up to 40% off sitewide and get free shipping on orders over $75.
- EyeBuyDirect: Buy one get one free plus 25% off your order with promo code FRIDAY.
- Felix Gray: Receive 15% off sitewide with code DIGIN through December 2.
- Fenty Beauty: Get 30% off sitewide through December 1. Orders over $75 will also receive a free Fenty Skincare Bag.
- Frank and Oak: Save 30% on everything with code BLACKFRIDAY30.
- Function of Beauty: Save 30% on orders totaling $50 or more; discount applied at checkout.
- Garnet Hill: 40% off sleepwear and bedding.
- Girlfriend Collective: Save 30% sitewide.
- GlassesUSA: Save 30% on designer brands with code BRANDS30 and 65% on other frames with code BLACK65. GlassesUSA also offers free prescription lenses and free shipping.
- Glossier: Take 25% off sitewide and up to 35% off sets through November 30.
- Gorjana: Save $25 on orders $125+, $50 on orders of $200+, and $100 on orders of $350+.
- Her Room: Up to 50% off bras, underwear, shapewear, and more.
- The Honest Company: Save up to 30% with code BRIGHT30.
- Ilia: 20% off sitewide through November 30 with code UNWRAP20.
- Indochino: Save up to $110 on suits, shirts, outerwear, and more.
- Kiehl's: Save 25% on your entire purchase with code CYBER and enjoy 50% off select products.
- Koio: Take 10% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, or 30% off orders of $800+.
- Levi's: Save 40% on everything with free shipping when you use code BLUESTREAK from now through November 28.
- Lively: Get a free tie-dye tote with every order.
- L.L.Bean: Take 15% off your order with the code THANKS15, now through December 1.
- Loulou Lollipop: Save 15% with no minimum spend using code BFCM2015 or save 25% when you spend $50 or more with code BFCM2025 through November 30.
- Maelove: Take 10% off your purchase of two items with promo code TEN or 20% off your purchase of three or more items (automatically applied at checkout).
- M.GEMI: Save up to 70% sitewide.
- Madewell: Save up to 50% on the brand's bestsellers with code VERYMERRY in stores and online through November 29.
- Mejuri: Buy 1 piece of jewelry, get 10% off; buy 2 pieces, get 15% off; buy 3 or more pieces, and get 50% off. The sale is live now through November 30.
- Ministry of Supply: Save 25% sitewide through November 30.
- M.M.LaFleur: Save an extra 25% on sale styles with code EXTRA25 in the retailer's extremely rare Unprecedented Times sale, ending November 30.
- Monica + Andy: Save 30% sitewide and 60% on select styles.
- Mott & Bow: Save 15% sitewide, 20% off orders of $250+, or 25% off orders of $500+ with the code bf20.
- Naadam: Get 40% off eligible items with the code BLACKFRI40 at checkout.
- Nisolo: Take 25% off sitewide with code EXTRA25.
- Nordstrom: Find deep discounts on women's, men's, and kids' clothing, beauty and fragrance, and home goods until December 1. Read our roundup of the best deals here.
- Nike: Save up to 40% on sale styles.
- Nisolo: Save 20% on certain men's and women's boots from Nisolo.
- Old Navy: Save 50% on everything.
- Outerknown: Save up to 70% on past-season favorites.
- Parade: Save 30% sitewide with code BI30.
- Pipette: Save up to 40% off skincare for moms and babies with code SAVEMORE.
- Primary: Up to 40% off kids' clothes and family pajamas, plus free shipping for a year with code FREEYEAR.
- Rag & Bone: Take 25% off sitewide and an additional $100 off orders over $350 with code BLACKFRIDAY100.
- Redbubble: Save up to 60% with code DEALS2020.
- Roots: Save 25% on almost everything now through November 30 and get free shipping on orders $75+.
- Rothy's: Shop the exclusive Black Friday collection now.
- SmileDirectClub: Get an impression kit for $12 (normally $59) with code SMILE4GIFTS. Return the kit for a full rebate and six months of free teeth whitening.
- Soludos: Save 25% sitewide and get free shipping on orders of $75 or more through December 1.
- SPANX: Save 20% sitewide through November 30.
- Summersalt: Get $20 towards your purchase, free shipping, and a free face mask and hand sanitizer with code CELEBRATE.
- Sundance: Take 20% off sitewide, plus get free shipping.
- The Children's Place: Save 50-70% off sitewide.
- ThirdLove: Get bras for as low as $28 while supplies last.
- Tommy John: Get 25% off and free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- Toms: Save 35% on your entire order with the code PREVIEW at checkout.
- Tory Burch: Save 30% on orders $250+ and get up to 60% off sale styles with code THANKS.
- Ulta: Save up to 50% on makeup, skincare, haircare, and grooming and get free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
- Uniqlo: Save on sweaters, Heattech innerwear, and more with select deals online-only.
- United by Blue: Save up to 50% sitewide.
- Urban Outfitters: 25% off your entire purchase on Black Friday only.
- Vincero: Save 15% sitewide or get 20% off $200+ and 25% off $300+ through December 2.
- Wildling: Get 20% off sitewide and free shipping with code SHOPWILD.
- Yoox: Up to 90% off through November 28.
- Zappos: Save 20% or more on shoes, clothing, bags, and more.
- Zenni Optical: Save 15% on orders $10+, 20% on orders $30+, and 25% on orders $75+ with code BF2020.
- 5.11 Tactical: Save up to 60% through November 29.
- Alo Yoga: Save up to 70% sitewide through December 1 with new items dropping throughout Cyber Week.
- Arctic Cool: Save 25% sitewide through December 2 — a rare deep discount from the retailer.
- Athleta: Save 20% on activewear through November 29.
- Backcountry: Save up to 30% on brands like Patagonia, Arc'teryx, Columbia, Salomon, and more.
- Big Agnes: Save up to $30 off tents and 25% off last season's sleeping pads through November 30, plus get free shipping with code HAPPYCAMPER.
- Fight Camp: FightCamp's offering a free conditioning kit (typically a $159 extra charge) as well as two months of free classes with the code BFCM2FREE. The conditioning kit includes a speed jump rope, hand weights, an agility ladder, and a hypersphere mini.
- Hydro Flask: Get 25% off sitewide.
- Hyperice: Get $70 off select massage guns, $450 off Normatec recovery systems, and 30% off other recovery tech through November 30.
- Janji: Save 20% or more sitewide.
- Lululemon: Save on leggings, sports bras, and men's and women's activewear.
- Mirror: Save $500 with the code BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout.
- Odlo: Up to 40% off premium performance wear through November 30.
- Osprey: Save up to 50% with free shipping through November 30.
- Outdoor Voices: Save up to 70% off select styles.
- Rhone: Save 30% sitewide through November 30.
- Saxx: Save on everything including underwear, sleepwear, and more, while supplies last.
- The North Face: Get 30% off select styles through November 30.
- Theragun: Save up to $150 on Theragun massagers. The brand's TheraOne CBD line is also buy one, get one free.
- Under Armour: Save up to 50%, no promo code needed.
- Away: Save up to $125 on luggage bundles.
- Briggs & Riley: Save $50 off items $199+ and $100 off items $399+, plus receive a free toiletry bag with all purchases of $399 or more through November 30.
- Calpak: Save 25% sitewide through November 29.
- Herschel: Take $10 off orders of $70+, $30 off orders of $120+, and $50 off orders of $160+.
- Lo & Sons: Save up to 70% sitewide through November 29.
- Monos: Save up to 50% sitewide with code BF2020.
- Nomatic: Get up to 50% off sitewide.
- Timbuk2: Save up to 50% on during the In the Bag sale.
- Tortuga: Save 20% when you spend $200 or more, 25% when you spend $300 or more, or 30% when you spend $500 or more.
- Travelpro: Save 15-20% off most items with certain items seeing discounts of up to 60%.
- Buy Buy Baby: Save up to 40% on car seats, strollers, nursery furniture, and more.
- Crate & Kids: Save up to 20% on toys.
- Crayola: Save up to 60% off toys during the Color Friday event.
- The Dough Project: Save 30% sitewide.
- Fat Brain Toys: Save up to 70%.
- GameStop: Save with the store's 5-part Black Friday event starting now. Console-gaming and PC-gaming gear is on sale, with new deals added every day.
- HearthSong: Take 20% off sitewide, plus free shipping on orders over $75 with code BFRIDAY20.
- KiwiCo: Get one, two, or four months free with code MERRY.
- LEGO: Save up to 20% on select items, November 27 to November 30.
- Maisonette: Take 10% off sitewide, plus free shipping on all orders over $100 with code GROOVY10.
- Osmo: Up to 40% off select kits.
- PlayStation: Save up to 50% on digital games.
- shopDisney: Save with the store's early Black Friday events: right now cozy essentials are an extra 20% off with code COZYUP.
- Codecademy: Get 25% off one year of Codecademy Pro with code CYBER25.
- Adam & Eve: Take 45% off one item with code TAKE45.
- Babeland: Get 20% off sitewide and free shipping on orders over $69.
- Bellesa Boutique: Save 30% sitewide.
- Chiavaye: Buy one, get one free.
- Coconu: Buy one get one 50% off with code BLACKFRIDAY.
- Cute Little F*ckers: Save $10 on any toy or $50 off all 3.
- Dame: Save 20% sitewide and up to 35% on sets.
- Ella Paradis: Save up to 70% with code BLACK.
- Elvie: Save 15% on the Elvie Pump and 25% on the Elvie Trainer through December 1.
- Fun Factory: Save 25% sitewide with a free mini vibrator with any Stronic purchase.
- Myhixel: Save 20% with code BLACK20.
- MysteryVibe: Save 30% off the Crescendo, Tenuto, or Poco.
- We-Vibe: Take 20% off bestsellers with code BF20.